Business coach Aariah Woods defines success as overcoming personal struggles, working hard to build your career, and living a good life with your loved ones. Her role as a mother and businesswoman has taught her important lessons about success.
Aariah grew up facing the harsh realities of life. From living with her mother, then with her father, to ending up homeless after getting kicked out of the house assisting program. However, as they say, there is a time for everything, and yes, after some time, she found a place to live offered by her cousin. Aariah began looking for work to fulfill her financial worries. During this time, she took another big step in her life. To avoid her best friend’s kids being thrown out in foster care, Aariah took them into her custody. With three mouths to feed and no stable job, Aariah only saw dark clouds with no sun to break them out.
Life gives you many chances to start over, so Aariah decided to begin a new journey by moving to Pennsylvania. Here she worked at a hospital while searching for opportunities online. Aariah came across affiliate marketing, which changed her life forever. It felt like the sun had finally come out from the heavy clouds. She worked day and night to build her profile on social media platforms.
@queenaariah started with affiliate marketing on social media. Many brands and services contacted her to advertise in affiliate marketing, and she raised 6 figures online. With time, Aariah realized that eCommerce was a more practical industry to pursue, so she chose it as a career path. With her experience in affiliate marketing, eCommerce felt a bit familiar, and it opened a new door of hope and financial freedom for Aariah. She successfully opened her own business called Bellah Roze, a beauty brand for personal care products.
Aariah Woods came to us because she wanted to boost her brand further and her social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Aariah Woods, where we identified her goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Aariah Woods, we worked with her to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of her brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft her content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting her featured on the agreed publications.
Aariah Woods was widely known for her business coaching skills. However, She wanted further to boost her brand and social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft out a unique angle for Aariah’s story and help her to get press features in different significant publications.
- Present Aariah’s success story from a unique angle and boost her brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Aariah Woods and her business.
- Boost her social media credibility and authority by positioning Aariah Woods as an expert business coach.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Attain enough media coverage to meet the eligibility criteria for social media verification in the future.
- Aariah Woods was featured in several publications, including Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, NetNewsLedger, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Aariah Woods as an expert in her field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of robust media coverage, which did wonders in authenticating her brand name as well as enhancing her online presence.