Aicha was born in Montreal Canada and moved around a lot as a child. She has spent the majority of her adolescence and adult life in Ottawa. Growing up, she recalls her African parents’ endless struggles to build a new life for the family.
Only an artist can create stunning lash looks and curate a mix of art and beauty through eyelashes. Aicha Dramé is the queen of eyelash art, running her own business in Ottawa and is surely pushing through the limitations of the lash business.
Aicha makes sure that her clients can relate to their extensions, as everyone has their unique style and personalizes the eyelash for them. Her hard work and determination can be observed in the fact that within two years of launching The Beauty Kingdom, she has made a huge name for herself and has also started providing lash training.
As a lash artist and trainer, Aicha is ready to disrupt the beauty industry with her amazing coaching skills, life experiences, and innate urge to help women prosper and seize opportunities. She is an advocate of empowering women of brown color and dreams of creating a company that provides work, motivation, and careers to girls like her.
As a young woman who had been lost in her early years of teens, she knows the struggle it takes to evolve into a better person and how you always need a guardian angel to teach you important lessons in life. As a blogger, she wants to do just that, by providing young women with endless opportunities in the beauty industry that generally wrongly objectifies women.
Aicha Drame came to us because she wanted to boost her brand further and her social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Aicha Dramé, where we identified her goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Aicha Dramé, we worked with her to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of her brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft her content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting her featured on the agreed publications.
Aicha Drame was widely known for her training skills. However, She wanted further to boost her brand and social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft out a unique angle for Aicha’s story and help her to get press features in different significant publications.
- Present Aicha’s success story from a unique angle and boost her brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Aicha Drame and her business.
- Boost her social media credibility and authority by positioning Aicha Drame as an expert Artist and Trainer.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Attain enough media coverage to meet the eligibility criteria for social media verification in the future.
- Aicha Drame was featured in several publications, including The Hustler’s, Bulletin Feed, The Chicago Weekly, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Aicha Drame as an expert in her field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of robust media coverage, which did wonders in authenticating her brand name as well as enhancing her online presence.