Cristina Curp was born in Miami, Florida, to Cuban parents who had migrated to the US in 1980, fleeing communism. Her grandfather lost his life taking a stand against a dictator, and her grandmother had to carry her children away on a boat, hoping to save them from the miseries she endured. Witnessing her parents work hard to give them a better life, Cristina is proud of her family and wants to make sure they feel proud of her too.
Intent on not wasting the opportunities she is blessed with, Cristina aspires to live her life to the fullest and help others do the same. She is a military spouse, a hardworking mother, a plus-size Latina, a successful entrepreneur, an author of multiple bestsellers, and a magician chef. Her accolades continue to grow since she has resolved to shorten the list of problems holding her back.
She is a Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) warrior and functional nutrition therapy practitioner who put the chronic illness in remission and is determined to help others do the same. Her healing journey and empathetic approach are helping her transform lives through the many mediums she has availed to reach out to people with chronic illness and remind them that they’re not alone.
After getting the idea as a sick mother in a lonely hotel room on Pearl Harbor, Cristina started The Castaway Kitchen in 2015. Today, it is a growing online community dedicated to recipes and resources for people with chronic illnesses. She believes the possibilities of using food and habits to heal ourselves are endless. Her blog explores them extensively while providing essential information to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
As a successful entrepreneur living the American dream, she has made her family and friends proud by doing justice to the opportunities they risked their lives to provide her.
Cristina Curp approached us because she needed help getting press exposure to build brand credibility and position herself as an authority in her industry.
We had an initial consultation call with Cristina Curp, where we identified her goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Cristina Curp, we worked with her to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of her brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft her content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting her featured on the agreed publications.
Cristina Curp, a successful entrepreneur, wanted to boost further her business and her social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft a unique angle for her story and leverage our network of connections to get her featured on some of the most prominent media outlets we have access to.
- Present Cristina Curp’s success story from a unique angle and help her gain worldwide recognition.
- Improve Google search presence for Cristina Curp and her business.
- Boost social media credibility and authority by positioning Cristina Curp as an expert in her industry.
- Generate enough press so that it could later be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Cristina Curp featured in several publications, including Yahoo Finance, Benzinga, Bloomberg, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Cristina Curp as an expert in her field.
- Boosted press exposure and online presence tremendously.
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future.