Falesha Raquel is a successful and multi-talented businesswoman. She has been efficiently running her business for more than a decade now. Apart from being a well-reputed businesswoman, she is also an internationally recognized belly dancer, entertainer, licensed real estate broker, home builder, and writer.
Falesha attributes her success to various factors including her strong mindset, determination, and perseverance. The life of a serial entrepreneur is not easy, as Falesha puts it. “You don’t have to be an expert in a particular field to become a serial entrepreneur. The idea of owning a multitude of businesses can sound appealing, but studies and business performance over time suggest that serial entrepreneurs have both strengths and weaknesses.”
Falesha explains why she decided to become a serial entrepreneur and the benefits she enjoys. Apart from the possibility of increasing earnings with several ventures, there is also the possibility of serving a much wider market or serving several markets at the same time. As a result, business opportunities are expected to be even greater in the future.
However, Falesha encountered several obstacles when she decided to become involved in different business niches. She started her dance career at the young age of 15 when she founded her dancing company, Diva Diverse, at the young age of 15. Over the years, she specialized in real estate and became a real estate broker and builder.
In fact, she’s one of the few women in North America who fully own a construction company. The company, Falesha Homes, is quite well known. Along with being a licensed broker with RE/MAX Metropolis, she also authored a book called “Her Vision,” which was an Amazon Best Seller.
Moreover, Falesha launched the makeup line “FR BEAUTY” in 2019. In light of her extensive business and coaching experience, her mission is to provide women with the skills they need to succeed in any field.
Thousands of American and Canadian women, especially women of color, have been inspired by Falesha’s perseverance and hard work. Falesha has gained recognition within the industry and is highly respected.
Falesha came to us because she wanted to boost her brand further and her social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Falesha Raquel, where we identified her goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Falesha Raquel, we worked with her to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of her brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft her content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting her featured on the agreed publications.
Falesha Raquel was widely known for her versatility and multiple skills. However, she wanted further to boost her brand and social media credibility, and authority. We needed to craft out a unique angle for Falesha’s story and help her get press features in different significant publications.
- Present Falesha’s success story from a unique angle and boost her brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Falesha Raquel and her business.
- Boost her social media credibility and authority by positioning Falesha Raquel as an expert businesswoman.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Attain enough media coverage to meet the eligibility criteria for social media verification in the future.
- Falesha Raquel was featured in several publications, including Concept News Now, The Inscriber Magazine, Yahoo Finance, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Falesha Raquel as an expert in her field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of robust media coverage, which did wonders in authenticating her brand name as well as enhancing her online presence.