Joshua Jones was born and raised in Southern California, but he has lived in different places. He recently returned to Seattle last year and settled down there for good. He attended Western Oregon University and studied business and urban planning before changing his major to Interior Design and transferring to the Art Institute of Seattle. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design.
Joshua Jones is a highly talented online interior designer who started an e-design firm, JJones Design Co. He has been running his firm successfully for over 7 and a half years now. As the owner of an online interior design & decorating business, he provides services to local as well as international clients.
Jones faced discrimination in his early days because of his Deafness. He faced a lot of hurdles at the beginning of his career. According to him, “The design/architecture firms I interviewed with all were more concerned with how we would communicate instead of looking at my talents and figuring out how we can work best together.
Jones describes how these encounters frustrated him. One day, when he was expressing his frustration to his partner, Jeffry Kahle, he came up with an incredible solution that gave birth to JJones Design Co. His partner suggested he should start a business that focuses on helping clients design and decorate their spaces in the online space to break down the barriers of his impairment. This way, he will be able to work with people nationwide and internationally.
Over the last 7 and a half years, he has completed over 500 E-design projects. A few of his works have been featured in House Beautiful Magazine, Business of Home, CNN, Apartment Therapy, Hunker, MyDomaine, and Strategist. In addition, he will be featured in a book due out in fall 2022.
As an entrepreneur, he has been in the e-design industry for the past 7 and a half years and is well knowledgeable about it, since the concept was relatively new when he started his business. Many people were unaware of how e-design works and how it would benefit them, so his job also entailed educating people on how E-design works.
Joshua came to us because he wanted to boost his brand further and his social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Joshua Jones, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Joshua Jones, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of his brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent him a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft his content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting him featured on the agreed publications.
Joshua Jones was widely known for his online e-design skills. However, he wanted further to boost his brand and social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft out a unique angle for Joshua’s story and help him get press features in different significant publications.
- Present Joshua’s success story from a unique angle and boost his brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Joshua Jones and his business.
- Boost his social media credibility and authority by positioning Joshua Jones as an expert interior designer.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Attain enough media coverage to meet the eligibility criteria for social media verification in the future.
- Joshua Jones was featured in several publications, including Concept News Now, The Inscriber Magazine, Vents Magazine, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Joshua Jones as an expert in his field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of robust media coverage, which did wonders in authenticating his brand name as well as enhancing his online presence.