Naida Mehanović is a lawyer, a CEO of a real estate agency that deals with legal property matters, a social activist, and t the Youth Council of Sarajevo Canton president, which caters to the legal rights of students.
Born during one of the long-term sieges on Bosnia and Herzegovina, Naida had witnessed her homeland’s miserable state since childhood. From very early on, she had decided that her path in life was to help those who could not do it themselves. Spending most of her student life in Bologna, Europe, Naida returned to Bosnia and Herzegovina to pursue her master’s studies at the Department of History and Law.
While Naida was working in Italy, she gained enough knowledge and experience in the real estate industry. She came back to practice the same in her own country, with the primary goal of boosting the real estate presence of Bosnia and Herzegovina and attracting foreign investors and visitors. Her real estate agency ‘Primavera’ deals with mediation in working with real estate and providing administrative and legal services to nationals and foreigners.
Having a solid belief in her country’s youth, Naida considers young and good-spirited individuals to be the pioneers and driving force that would surely lead the country towards better circumstances. Being the President of the Youth Council of Sarajevo Canton, Naida actively attends to the legal problems faced by students and the overall youth of her homeland.
Naida Mehanović made it her life goal to make it better for the younger generations so that they wouldn’t have to flee anymore and instead work collectively towards building a better home.
Naida Mehanović came to us because she wanted to further boost her brand and social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Naida Mehanovic, where we identified her goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Naida Mehanovic, we worked with her to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of her real estate brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft her content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting her featured on the agreed publications.
Naida Mehanović, head of real estate agency ‘Primavera and president of the Youth Council of Sarajevo Canton, wanted to further her business and social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft a unique angle for Naida’s story and leverage our network of connections to get her featured on some of the biggest media outlets we have access to.
- Present Naida Mehanović’s success story from a unique angle and help her gain worldwide recognition.
- Improve Google search presence for Naida Mehanović and her business.
- Boost social media credibility and authority by positioning Naida Mehanović as an expert in her field.
- Generate enough press so that it could later be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Got Naida featured in several publications, including The Hustler’s Digest, Concept News Now, The Tribune Post, Miami Daily Post, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Naida as an expert in her field.
- Boosted press exposure and online presence tremendously.
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future.