Neyo White is a 32-year-old who lived in Detroit, Michigan, for most of his life. He moved to Atlanta, Georgia, in 2015 and has lived there ever since.
Neyo launched his first business, a clothing brand called Legacy Wealth Fashion. His clothing brand caters particularly to emerging entrepreneurs who dream of becoming something. He achieved this with consistency, good research skills, and the ability to work hard.
The custom apparel made and designed at Legacy Wealth Fashion is marked as the most versatile piece of clothing with bossy, motivational quotes. Neyo’s brand is an all-seasonal and the best casual occasion companion for both men and women. The fashionable pieces at Legacy Wealth Fashion come from the idea that entrepreneurs can feel motivated and inspired to continue thriving while they wear this collection.
Neyo is also working on another venture: his short-term Rental Real Estate business. The ultimate goal behind Neyo’s idea of starting multiple businesses is to be able to help existing and new upcoming entrepreneurs.
Neyo White came to us because he wanted further to boost his brand and social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Neyo White, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Neyo White, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of his brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent him a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft his content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting him featured on the agreed publications.
Neyo White was widely known for his clothing brand and other businesses, however, he wanted to boost his brand credibility and authority further. What we needed to do was to craft out a unique angle for Neyo’s story and help him get press features in different major publications.
- Present Neyo White’s success story from a unique angle and boost his brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Neyo White and his business.
- Boost brand credibility and authority by positioning Neyo White as an expert entrepreneur and the real estate industry.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Got Neyo White featured in several publications, including The Hustler’s Digest, New York Daily Trends, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Neyo White as an expert in his field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future.