Rafael Peña started out young, at the age of 14, doing grassroots marketing for record labels. Being out on the streets and exposed to the marketing world and music, Peña learned some very important lessons about business. Later, these lessons came in handy when he started a business consulting company, Levels Management.
Rafael Peña chose to build a marketing consultancy business because he felt his experience of 20 years in the music industry and what he has learned there can help and guide others. He is constantly redefining marketing consultancy by incorporating informal, social knowledge into hardcore textbook strategies, and it has worked for him!
“I try to keep myself as busy as possible,” Pena exclaims. Aside from being the CEO of Levels Management, he runs BRUNCHXGODS, a branch of Levels Management that plans and organizes social events for young professionals. In the last six months, Levels Management has expanded its operations into Atlanta, making its mark as its reputation precedes it. In his spare time due to his love of travel, he’s gotten underway with shooting a pilot project this fall for a TV series that’s scheduled to air fall of 2023.
Rafael Peña came to us because he wanted to boost his business further and his social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Rafael Peña, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Rafael Peña, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of his brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent him a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft his content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting him featured on the agreed publications.
The CEO of Levels Management, Rafael Peña, wanted to further boost his business as well as his social media credibility and authority. What we needed to do was to craft out a unique angle for Rafael’s story and help him get press features in different major publications.
- Present Rafael Peña’s success story from a unique angle and help him gain worldwide recognition.
- Improve Google search presence for Rafael Peña and his business.
- Boost social media credibility and authority by positioning Rafael Peña as a successful entrepreneur.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Got Rafael Peña featured in several publications including The Hustler’s Digest,California Daily Review and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically got it placed on major media outlets to position Rafael Peña as an expert in his field.
- Boosted press exposure, and online presence tremendously.
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future.