Sean Li is the co-founder and CEO of CaterCow, an online catering marketplace that connects offices with local restaurants, bakeries, and caterers.
Sean moved to the USA in the ’90s at the age of five. His parents worked as blue-collar workers to earn a living and feed their family. His parents worked as blue-collar workers while pursuing their professional degrees. Thus, Sean learned the value of hard work from a very young age.
After working in finance for several years after college, Sean realized he wanted to unleash his entrepreneurial skills, something he had never considered. Sean Li and his partners founded CaterCow in 2012. CaterCow has found lasting success by partnering with the best restaurants and providing exceptional customer service.
CaterCow sure knows how to pay back to the community. During the Covid-19 crisis, the company initiated its ‘CaterCow Cares’ services, which provided free food to healthcare workers through fundraisers.
CaterCow also introduced a ‘group ordering’ feature on their website to promote good hygiene against COVID-19 while giving individual employees more meal choices. The feature allowed each group employee (or person) to choose their own meal, with the food being delivered in individually-packaged containers with their name on them.
Sean Li came to us because he wanted to boost his brand further and his social media credibility and authority as well as he wanted to become a contributor on major websites.
We had an initial consultation call with Sean Li, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Sean Li, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of his brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft his content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting him featured on the agreed publications.
Sean Li, CEO, and co-founder of CaterCow wanted to further boost his business as well as his social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft a unique angle for Sean’s story and leverage our network of connections to get him featured on some of the biggest media outlets so that he could become a contributor on major websites.
- Present Sean Li’s success story from a unique angle and help him gain worldwide recognition
- Improve Google search presence for Sean Li and his business
- Boost social media credibility and authority by positioning Sean Li as an expert in his field
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed as well as help him to be a contributor on major websites
- Got Sean Li featured in several publications including Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, The Inscriber Magazine, and CEO World
- Created compelling content and strategically got it placed on major media outlets to position Sean Li as an expert in his field
- Boosted press exposure, and online presence tremendously
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future and helped him to become a contributor on California Daily Review, Buzz Sentinel, and many others.