Trevoy Pointer is a licensed financial professional, mindset mentor, business owner, and entrepreneur. He has dabbled in diverse roles in the entertainment field and has worked with household name companies like Roc Nation, Bud Light, and Mountain Dew. As for his writing endeavors, he will start working on his next book by the fall of 2022.
Trevoy has become a consultant using life insurance and is also helping fathers and father figures simplify their lives to make effective decisions. For the unversed, Trevoy’s business is assisting fathers and father figures to protect their families.
Trevoy attributes his success to mentorship, taking action, understanding that he can’t be a jack of all trades, and keeping his mind open to all possibilities. Pointer’s most shining personality trait is that he is committed and seeks guidance and counsel from qualified people.
Trevoy Pointer came to us because he wanted further to boost his brand and social media credibility and authority.
We had an initial consultation call with Trevoy Pointer, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Trevoy Pointer, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of his brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent him a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft his content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting him featured on the agreed publications.
Trevoy Pointer was widely known for his mentorship and business. However, he wanted to boost his brand credibility and authority further. We needed to craft a unique angle for Trevoy’s story and help him get press features in different major publications.
- Present Trevoy Pointer’s success story from a unique angle and boost his brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Trevoy Pointer and his business.
- Boost brand credibility and authority by positioning Trevoy Pointer as an expert mentor and financial professional.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Got Trevoy Pointer featured in several publications including The Hustler’s Digest, New York Daily Trends, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically got it placed on major media outlets to position Trevoy Pointer as an expert in his field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future.