Arthur Baranovskiy is an ambitious leader, problem-solver, and a man on a mission to help others tap into their entrepreneurial spirit and grow to their fullest potential. He has always been a high achiever and go-getter. His accomplishments in life are substantial proof of that.
Arthur Baranovskiy’s story is one that proves that having a growth-oriented mindset and the constant urge to improve is the key to success.
Baranovskiy was introduced to drafting and design at the age of 13, which blossomed into his passion for engineering and led to his enrollment into Delta High – a school with a focus on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). After Delta, Arthur attained a degree in electrical engineering from Washington State University and landed a job at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. A published paper on electrochemistry in the Energy and Environmental Science Journal and two certificates from Harvard Business School further increased his academic achievements.
Arthur Baranovskiy is a Slavic immigrant who has made a name for himself and achieved the American dream. His success story shows that no matter where you come from and where it begins in life, you can be whatever you aspire to be. For some, the path to a fulfilling life starts with entrepreneurship or good quality education.
As an electrical engineering student, he recognized the problem students faced in their training for drafting as much of the technical software were not taught in class. A STEM scholar, Baranovskiy understood the dire need to reimagine education and make engineering easier for future students.
Arthur Baranovskiy came to us because he wanted to share his extraordinary devotion and academic accomplishments by which he led his industrial engineering firm. Arthur paves his way to join the prestigious Forbes 30 under 30.
We had an initial consultation call with Arthur Baranovskiy, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Adriana Lee, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of him brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent her a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft her content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting her featured on the agreed publications.
Baranovskiy is a 24-year-old serial entrepreneur from Washington state with a past in starting, growing, and selling companies. He wanted to boost his company and social media credibility and authority further. We needed to craft a unique angle for Arthur’s story and help him get press features in significant publications.
- Generate enough press to use later as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Present Arthur Baranovskiy’s success story from a unique angle and help him gain worldwide recognition.
- Improve Google search presence for Arthur Baranovskiy’s company and his business.
- Boost social media credibility and authority by positioning Arthur Baranovskiy as an expert in her field.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Got Arthur Baranovskiy featured in several publications, including The Hustler’s Digest, Concept News Now, Miami Daily Post, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically got it placed on major media outlets to position Arthur Baranovskiy as an expert in her field.
- Boosted press exposure and online presence tremendously.
- Attained a lot of powerful media coverage, hence laying the initial foundation for social media verification in the future.