Temple Naylor Born and raised in Miami, is a self-made fitness coach helping other men dial in their fitness, mental performance, and dating life through coaching and programs.
Temple grew up in a small town of Miami where his graduating class was about 15 people. He decided that he didn’t want to go to college or the traditional education system so he dropped out of high school at the beginning of his senior year. He struggled for a bit from there on out as He couldn’t find a job and was living in a mobile home.
After 2 years of struggling, he finally found a job. But after getting a tour of the office and realizing he was now stuck in a cubicle he quickly became depressed and started looking towards online entrepreneurship. He started online business after online business living in one Craiglist room to the next until he finally got his big break.
Initially, Temple did not find support but as a few years passed, his efforts started getting recognition. Now he is a successful businessman he started his own brand as, A Man’s Way, which helps men become their superior self. A superior man. He created this business because like himself, many men grew up without a strong father figure to teach them how to be a man and navigate through life. Many men today are out of shape, have anxiety or are depressed, not confident, and have a minimal if anything dating / romantic life. They chase external factors such as success and money, thinking that’s what will make them happy only to realize that it doesn’t. The breaking point for him was when he finally made $30k in a month and then realized He was more unhappy than he ever was. It was at that point he realized he needed to stop chasing/working on the external things in life and instead work on the internal side of himself.
The goal of Temple Naylor’s business is to take as many men as possible out of their mental/spiritual ruts in life. To help them overcome trauma, find happiness, get in the best physical shape of their life, find confidence, and boost their dating life.
Further Temple’s goal is to take as many men as he can out of this rut and put them back in their core power and become their superior self.
Temple came to us because he wanted to boost his brand further, his social media credibility and authority and he wanted to get verified on Instagram.
We had an initial consultation call with Temple Naylor, where we identified his goals and requirements. On the call, we discussed the PR strategy we would implement in the upcoming months.
ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Based on the needs of Temple Naylor, we worked with him to build out a roadmap of publications, a timeline, and a trajectory for success that will best elevate the digital authority of his brand.
GET TO WORK
We sent him a questionnaire that we would leverage to craft his content. Then, we began the process of content creation and getting him featured on the agreed publications.
Temple Naylor was widely known as an expert fitness coach. However, he wanted further to boost his brand and social media credibility and authority. We needed to craft out a unique angle for Templer’s story and help him get press features in different significant publications to verify his account on Instagram.
- Temple Naylor’s success story from a unique angle boosted his brand awareness.
- Improve Google search presence for Temple Naylor and his business.
- Boost his social media credibility and authority by positioning Temple Naylor as an expert fitness coach.
- Generate enough press so that it could, later on, be used as leverage to get on even bigger media outlets if needed.
- Attain enough media coverage to meet the eligibility criteria for social media verification and get him verified on Instagram.
- Temple Naylor was featured in several publications, including Concept News Now, The Inscriber Magazine, Vents, and more.
- Created compelling content and strategically placed it on major media outlets to position Temple Naylor as an expert in his field.
- Boosted press exposure and brand credibility tremendously.
- Attained a lot of robust media coverage and got him verified on Instagram, which did wonders in authenticating his brand name as well as enhancing his online presence.